Keeping up-to-date with the latest innovations is difficult, isn't it?
Your time is limited, valuable resources are scarce and it can just feel overwhelming, right?
We understand, and that's why Corinium are proud to announce the launch of Data Champions, Online, Financial Services, US.
Taking place for just 1.5 hours per day over three days, we will bring content you cannot find anywhere else, directly to your home, commute or office, on desktop, mobile or tablet, delivered by the region's leading lights in financial data management.
Sharing their successes, failures and lessons learned in a bitesize and interactive format, this is your chance to get up-to-speed with the latest and greatest financial data innovations.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
Are you ready to accelerate your data management journey?
Panel Discussion: Exploring the evolving role of the CDO to deliver maximum business value
Enabling data monetization by creating a culture focused on insights
Panel Discussion: Successfully navigating the impact of COVID-19 by accelerating your data strategy and maintaining regulatory compliance
Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on data analytics in financial services and the increased demand for reporting
Panel Discussion: Data Democratization - Driving Internal Adoption to Maximise Potential
Increasing data literacy through ongoing internal education to empower stakeholders to make intelligent decisions
FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ:FDS) delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 131,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner.
We give investment professionals the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists. We're proud to have been recognized with multiple awards for our analytical and data-driven solutions and repeatedly scored 100 by the Human Rights Campaign® Corporate Equality Index for our LGBTQ+ inclusive policies and practices.
Subscribe to our thought leadership blog to get fresh insight delivered daily at insight.factset.com.
Learn more at www.factset.com and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset.
1. Learn from the most successful leaders in the financial data world, and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events which deliver true insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the event around your schedule, or catch up on-demand.
3. Interact with the data community’s leading lights. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. All for free! There’s no fee to register, and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Across 3 afternoons we broadcast five 45-minute webinar sessions directly to your desk. Throughout the week you will benefit from our insightful sessions, delivered by outstanding data leaders, covering your most pertinent challenges.
DCO Financial Services - Americas uses the latest browser based technology meaning you won't need to download any software to join the event. Simply ensure you have a wifi connection and a web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer.
Yes all sessions will be made available on-demand after the event
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example ON24.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org